Monday, August 31, 2015

Winners and Top 3 for Snowflakes and Sparkle

It's time to announce our winners from our Snowflakes and Sparkle Challenge
(I apologize for the lateness in posting these results)

Here are the lucky winners...

Winner of 3 images from Sami Stamps is


QKR
Winner of 5 images from QKR Stampede is
#2 - Lisa J.



Winner of 5 images from Stitchy Bear is
#17 - Anet 

Congratulations ladies.
Please contact Lynn at  HollyJollyDT@gmail.com to claim your prize, 
Please state the sponsor of the prize when emailing her.
 Also please grab our badge from the side bar.


Thanks again to everyone for playing along with us for this challenge.

Please grab our top pick badge for your blog.

Don't forget to join us this week for our USE A DIE Challenge.

Holly Jolly Design Team



9 comments:

  1. Oh! You have made my morning - thank you so very much for selecting my little card as one of the Top 3! Congrats to all the winners - such beautifully designed cards! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing me as your winner DT, it was such a nice surprise. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thank you for a wonderful challenge DT. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card as a top-card!!! This made my day!!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Prize Winners. I am so thrilled. Congrats to the other winner and the top 3's. Great entries x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much, i'm so happy to be in your top3, congrats to winner, blessing

    ReplyDelete