Monday, June 22, 2015

Frame It Winners and Top Picks

Thanks to everyone who participated in our Frame it Challenge, Great projects everyone.


Here are your winners and top picks 
$12.00 Gift Certificate from 



is # 25 Marina

 
The winner of the 3 images from Lacy Sunshine


is #7 Marianne


Ladies Please contact Cindy van Oorschot
at cvanoorschot@msn.com to claim your prize, 
please state which challenge and sponsor in your email please

Our top 3 Picks for the Frame it Challenge in no particular order are


PoSha2









2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm excited! Thanks for including me in your Top Three - it makes my day! Loved the challenge... and seeing all the other wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoot! I'm thrilled to see my name among the winners. Will e-mail you right away. Congrats to all the other winners. Wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete