Monday, March 16, 2015

Winners and Top Picks for our Dies and Punches Challenge

Hi Everyone, I want to thank everyone that participated in our challenge, there were some gorgeous entries, and It was very hard for us to pick our top 3 for this week.

The winners of the challenge are as follows


The winner of the 7 images from 




Is # 34 Bunny 


The winner of the the $10.00 Gift Certificate from 

Please Join...

Is #20 Michelle


The winner of the 2 images from 


is #26 Paula D.



Please email Cindy at cvanoorschot@msn.com to claim your prize. Please state what challenge and what sponsor in your email.  
and also grab our winners badge from the blog


The top Three Picks by the Design Team are 




Jennifer




5 comments:

  1. I am thrilled to be one of the winners of your Dies and Punches Challenge. Congratulations to the other winners too. Many thanks, Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my entry (#13) as one of your Top 3. I will now display my badge on my blog with great pride. Congratulations to Michelle, Paula, Bunny, Donna and Marieke.

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! I'm going shopping for digis. Thank you, again, for the challenge. I'm excited to win. Congratulations to everyone else, also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thank you thank you THANK YOU SO MUCH for selecting my card as one of your Top 3! I'm thrilled - sincere congratulations to everyone! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete