Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Angels and Fairies

Welcome back to a new challenge here at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge, a big thank you to those of you who entered our challenge this past couple of weeks, there were so many lovely entries. We enjoyed looking at your fabulous projects and hope you will join us again for the current challenge!





Our theme for you this week is

Angels and Fairies


Our sponsors for this challenge are:



QKR



Here are the cards from our lovely designers



Cindy using Bugaboo Pretty Fairy


















Neva using A Day for Daisies- Counting the Stars





4 comments:

  1. Hi, I can't find out the winners/Top 3 for the Ornaments challenge? Have I missed it or am I having a blonde week lol? Thank you KP x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love angels and fairies and these cards are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love angels and fairies. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete