Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Anything but a Card

Hi this week we have a brand new challenge. Anything but a card, That could be a gift, tag, home decor or whatever your hearts desire, just no cards Before I get onto showing you our inspiration for this week, I would like to say goodbye to Anne, who has been a wonderful member of our Design Team for the past 5 months, but has decided to step down. We would like to wish her well in all her endeavors and hope she will pop by sometime to say hello.

Our theme for you this week is

Anything But a Card


Our sponsor this time is are





I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!

And




Here are the projects from our lovely designers


 using own image 
made gift tags



using Angel Trio from Digi Stamps 4 Joy
made an ornament tag


 using own images
made wine bottle tags


using Bottle Cap inserts Christmas 1 from Digi Stamps 4 Joy
to make Treat Boxes



Judy 
using Angel Trio from Digi Stamps 4 Joy 
to make a tag









 using own image
 made gift card holders



using own image
made cutlery holders

                             

We also have a special guest from Digi Stamps 4 Joy joining our challenge
using 4 different images to make a Christmas Block. 
Take a look at the rest of the block on her blog


Hello everyone, my name is Julie Odil, and I’m so excited to be your Guest Designer!  I am a nature loving, active, child of God. I'm adventurous and like to document my adventures. Card making, scrapbooking, altered art, and mixed media projects are my passion.I am currently on the Design Team for Digistamps4Joy as I love their stamps, and it’s a perfect reason to practice coloring.   
Here is Julie's Project for our challenge

Now it is your turn, So lets see all those unique projects your making for Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment