Monday, April 28, 2014

Winner and Designers' Top Picks for th Snowman\Snowball Challenge

Many thanks to everyone who enter our Snowman/Snowball challenge.

We loved all your creations and fabulous inspiration.


The winner of 2 images from 2 Cute Ink is 

Chrissy





Please contact Meighan at meighan_wheller@yahoo.com.au to collect your prize and also grab our winners badge from the side bar.

Here are the Design Team's Top Pick's and please take the Top Pick badge for your blog:



Mel







We hope to see you all at our next challenge.

4 comments:

  1. That's wonderful! Thank you so much for picking my card in your top 3! I am honoured! I will snag your badge for my blog - thank you! Congratulations to the lucky winners and the other top picks! Enjoy your day!
    hugs
    Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much for choosing my card this week in your Snowman/Snowball Challenge...Congratulations to ALL.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat to see my little snowman card up there with your Top 3 picks - thank you so much - I am honoured! I love your badge and will display it on my blog with pride! Congratulations to your winner and other top picks! Have a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete