Monday, February 10, 2014

Winner and Top Pick for Tag Challenge

Thank you to everyone who joined our Christmas Tag challenge.


Beautiful entries by one and all.

Now on to our lucky winners!

The winner of the 7 images from Bugaboo Digital Stamps is:

Susanne #6




Please contact to Julie at julie_temple@msn.com

to collect your prize. 



The Top Picks as chosen by the design team in no particular order are:


Tracey #5







Thank you all for playing with us this week and I hope to see you back soon. 

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!!
    I'm so happy to be the winner! I just wrote an email to Julie!
    Thank you so much for this great prize!

    Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much for choosing my card in your Top 3!
    Congratulations too ALL.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie!

    I wrote you two emails this week. I'm a little bit afraid you didn't received them and than it's to late to claim the prize, but I really looking forward to this great bugaboo stamps!
    Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete